Download Full Text (31.6 MB)
This issue of the magazine includes the following features:
- Stonehill's Special Collections
- Michael Novak Collection Stonehill is the repository of the papers of alumnus and trustee, Michael Novak '56, who is the 1994 recipient of the prestigious Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion.
- Stonehill College Archives: The contents of the College Archives, housed in the Martin Institute, tell the history of Stonehill.
- Fine Art Collection Stonehill's modest, but growing collection of fine art, is found all around the campus.
- Arnold B. Tofias Industrial Archives: The Arnold B. Tofias Industrial Archives are one of the largest chronologies of industrial history available today and are located in Stonehill's Donahue Hall.
- Joseph W. Martin, Jr. Collection: The centerpiece of the Joseph W. Martin, Jr. Institute for Law and Society are the papers and artifacts of two--term Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Joseph W. Martin, Jr.
- A Study of Ireland: The Mary Joan Glynn Library of Irish Literature and the newly--established Archive of Irish Official Publications provide opportunities to study the cultural, historical and political life of Ireland.
- Commencement 1994: Over 550 baccalaureate and honorary degrees were bestowed at the College's 43rd Commencement exercises in May.
- Reunion Weekend 1994: Alumni from eight classes enjoyed a Reunion Weekend to remember 1n June.
Todd Pellegrino, Stephanie Scribner, Commencement, Stonehill Archives, Ames Shovel Company, Ames Shovel Collection, Michael Novak, Joseph Martin, Arnold B. Tofias Archives, Reunion, Michael Novak, Templeton Award, Rev. Bartley MacPhaidin, CSC, Alumni Service Award, Katherine Sabatis, Athletic Hall of Fame, Stonehill, Paula Sullivan, Joseph W Martin Service Award, Re. Richard Maziotta, CSC
Stonehill College Office of Communications and Media Relations, "Stonehill Alumni Magazine Summer 1994" (1994). Stonehill Alumni Magazine. 38.