Download Full Text (30.5 MB)
This issue of the magazine includes the following features:
- Academic Dean Louis Manzo, C.S.C.: Father Manzo offers a commentary on the teaching profession as an introduction to the theme of Stonehill Faculty in this issue of the alumni magazine.
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Carole Calo, Assistant Professor of Art History, by Karen D. O'Malley
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Father Thomas Gariepy, C.S.C., Associate Professor of History and Philosophy of Science, by Martin McGovern
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Patricia Sankus, Associate Professor of Theatre Arts, by Karen D. O'Malley
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Michael Coogan, Professor of Religious Studies, by Martin McGovern
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Katie Conboy, Associate Professor of English by Karen D. O'Malley 8 Ted Jula, Assistant Professor of Business Administration, by Karen D. O'Malley
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: James Kenneally, Professor of History, by Karen D. O'Malley
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Toni--Lee Capossela, Assistant Professor of Writing, by Karen D. O'Malley
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Xuejian Yu, Assistant Professor of Communication and Theatre Arts, by George J. Hagerty
- Meet the Stonehill Faculty: Maura Geens Tyrrell, Associate Professor of Biology, by Karen D. O'Malley
- Building a Diverse and Tolerant Community: A report of the efforts toward diversification of the Stonehill campus.
- A Visiting Scholar Looks Back: Robert Turner, reflects on his experience as the first Visiting Scholar at the Joseph W. Martin Institute, by Robert Turner The Boston Globe's Political Editor
- Patricia Hanley--McCurdy, 1993 Outstanding Alumnus Award Recipient. The alumni magazine is pleased to publish Patricia's remarks upon receiving the Outstanding Alumnus Award.
Robert Turner, Outstanding Alumnus, Carol Calo, Rev. Louis Manzo, CSC, Rev. Thomas Gariepy, CSC, Patricia Sankus, Michael Coogan, Katie Conboy, Ted Jula, James Kenneally, Toni-Lee Capossela, Xuejian Yu, Maura Geens Tyrrell, Patricia Hanley-McCurdy, Alumni Day, Faculty, Julia MacDonnell
Stonehill College Office of Communications and Media Relations, "Stonehill Alumni Magazine Winter 1994" (1994). Stonehill Alumni Magazine. 40.