Download Full Text (20.2 MB)
This issue of the magazine includes the following features:
- In the Catholic Tradition: Former Academic Dean and new Executive Vice President, Rev. Robert J. Kruse, C.S.C., '55, a religious studies professor who holds his licentiate in theology from the Gregorian University, examines Stonehill's Catholic tradition.
- "Tell Me How Is Old Ireland . . ." Ireland is facing major political, social, and economic challenges. Richard B. Finnegan, professor of political science and Director of the Semester in Irish Studies, takes a close look at these issues.
- Far East Diary. President MacPhaidin continues his recollection of the sabbatical travels that offered him the opportunity to appreciate the differences of the East.
- Radio Days Martin McGovern Stonehill College radio is charting an adventurous path. Martin McGovern reports on where it's going and what makes it tick.
- Stonehill College -Forty Years of Tradition. Stonehill's Fortieth Anniversary is acknowledged in a special profile of the eight presidents who have led the College, and of Stonehill' s many milestones since its beginning in 1948.
Education | History | Religion
Stonehill College Office of Communications and Media Relations, "Stonehill Alumni Magazine Winter/Spring 1988" (1988). Stonehill Alumni Magazine. 6.