Download Full Text (22.1 MB)
This issue of the magazine includes the following features:
- Dedication of Alumni Hall: Report and round,up on the formal dedication of the newly, named Alumni Hall.
- Reunion Weekend 1992: Highlights and pictures from a wonderful weekend on campus for over five hundred Stonehill alumni.
- Commencement 1992: Stonehill graduated its largest class ever when over five hundred and seventy students received their baccalaureate degrees on May 17, 1992.
- Faculty Profile: Professor Chet Raymo, Physcist Turned Writer. Faculty profile turns the spotlight on popular teacher, author and scientist, Chet Raymo.
- Report on Alumni Writing Survey: Professor Virginia Polanski explains how alumni writing survey translates intoclassroom teaching.
- Alumni Profile: William P. Driscoll '68 ... With a Message For All People. Following his visit to campus this spring, alumnus Bill Driscoll '68 is interviewed about his interesting career as a Navy jet fighter pilot.
- Christopher Columbus: Using Classroom Drama to Reach ALL Children. Professors Cullum and Almeida explain how they use classroom drama to make history come alive for young students.
Stonehill College Office of Communications and Media Relations, "Stonehill Alumni Magazine Summer 1992" (1992). Stonehill Alumni Magazine. 7.