Stonehill College opened in 1948 and is located on the former estate of Frederick Lothrop Ames (1876-1921). The Congregation of Holy Cross purchased the property in 1935 from Ames widow, Edith Cryder Ames Cutler and operated a Seminary on the site for thirteen years before the establishment of the College. Shown here are a selection of aerial images highlighting the growth of the campus over the past seventy plus years.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.