1959 or 1960 aerial photo of Stonehill College looking south toward Belmont Street (Rt. 123) showing the site work being done for O'Hara Hall which opened in 1961. This photo also shows the construction road for O'Hara Hall which has become the Rt. 123 (Belmont Street) entrance for the college. Shown on the quad are Holy Cross Hall (left), today Duffy Academic Center before wings added and Student Union (right), torn down in 2017 to make way for the construction of May Hall.
Stonehill College, Stonehill, aerial, 1959, campus