1957 aerial photo of Stonehill College looking north from Belmont Street (Rt. 123) showing the first building built on lower campus (the quad). This building was named Holy Cross Hall and opened in 1957. In 1963 the south wing was added and in 1970 the north wing was added and the building was renamed Duffy Academic Center. Also shown in the photo is Donahue Hall, the original mansion of the Ames Family.
Stonehill College, Stonehill, aerial, 1957, campus, Holy Cross Hall